President's Club members are the lifeblood of our organization. Their generous support strengthens our ability to pursue justice for the individuals in our state.
The President’s Club represents the leading law firms supporting the Consumer Attorneys of California and our mission to ensure the civil justice system remains strong in California.
Our President’s Club firm members are highlighted as our premier supporters and receive elevated recognition and benefits as well as greater referral opportunities and increased visibility.
Thank you for your commitment to CAOC via the President’s Club. Your help provides the financial means necessary to maintain our programs and continue to fight for your clients.
As a President's Club member you receive free annual membership(s) :
Five annual CAOC SUSTAINING memberships
Two annual CAOC SUSTAINING memberships, or
Five annual CAOC REGULAR memberships
One annual CAOC SUSTAINING membership, or
Three annual CAOC REGULAR memberships
Two annual CAOC REGULAR memberships, or
One annual CAOC SUSTAINING membership
You also recieve:
- Special listing in President’s Club section of CAOC website with expanded firm profile, biography and area of practice
- Annual Convention perks (including but not limited to)
- Special President Club “Members Only” Hospitality Suite at the Annual Convention: fully staffed, all day food and beverage service, internet access and TV (Inner circle and Benefactor level only)
- “President’s Club Members Only” Reception
- Limousine Service from airport to hotel for Inner Circle and Benefactor level
- Special President’s Club Section in the CAOC's printed membership directory with an expanded listing, a firm/attorneys roster with areas of practice and a biography of every President’s Club member firm - a great advertising and referral source
- Networking with the top firms in your area of practice, CAOC leadership and legislative advocates
- Speaking opportunities at CAOC sponsored events
- President’s Club member listing in every Board packet
- Direct and private access to our CAOC lobbying team
- ‘Welcome to New President Club Members’ in the Forum magazine
- President’s Club listing in every issue of the Forum magazine
- President’s Club lapel pin
Please contact Darlene Golladay, CAOC Development Manager for any questions regarding President’s Club. You can reach her at (916) 442-6902 ext. 127 or via email at email@example.com.